9.26.2005

In other, unrelated, much more uplifting news...

...I discovered today that my blog now has a Livejournal Syndication!

For all of you out there who have no idea what in the heck that is, it just means that people who have livejournals can read my blog on their regular friends page versus having to visit the website periodically to check and see whether or not I've updated. And someone (who is not me) made this possible. How flattering!

Sadly, livejournal doesn't seem to let you have the ability to see just how many people are reading your syndication, but I suppose that means I can fantasize about a gargantuan readership, the thought of which cheers up my otherwise blue day.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm reading via LJ, so that's at least 1.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home