9.16.2005

Pussy for Hardware, a new kind of deal

My current home computer is a hulk of a dinosaur. I saved up for it many summers ago with a grueling job at a big electronics store selling computers and computer accessories solely on commission. In case you were wondering, no one likes buying a computer from a young girl when the rest of your department consists of men in their thirties or older, so sometime in late August, I proudly wrote the check and toted that huge thing home. Six years and hundreds of dollars in upgrades later, I was ready for a new computer but broke and without the discipline to save up again for the large purchase.

However, I am now the owner of a brand new laptop. Well, brand new to me. It's all fancy in a way I've never experienced before on a computer that I own, complete with CD burner, DVD player, wireless card and a shitload of software.

How is this related to my adventures as Lusty, you ask? Well, my friends, a client gave it to me.

Gerard posted an ad saying that he wanted to trade at least two hours of service for a nearly brand new laptop. How could I resist? I emailed him right away and he was very very interested. We worked out the details and I drove over to his workplace late in the evening out in the deep suburbs. It was about 11:00 by then, so nothing was in the parking lot but his car and mine. Dress in sweats so you aren't conspicuous, he told me. But if he was worried about being caught rendezvousing at work, I doubt that showing up to a suburban business complex that late at night in my pajamas would rouse less suspicion. But I digress.

Gerard led me up to his smallish office on the third floor and we began to chat. You look bigger than in your pictures. Have you gained some weight?, he asked me. I smiled sweetly. It's called angling, honey. He informed me that he liked bigger girls anyway and that he almost hadn't booked an appointment with me because I looked too thin in the pictures I had sent. I began to feel incredibly self-conscious about my body, but tried to push it away. He had complimented me (even if in a kind of fucked up way), afterall.

Gerard decided that he wanted to take a shower in the company's locker room before we got started. We creeped down the empty silent hallway and he tried the door's code several times before it beeped to let us in. Undressing quickly, Gerard turned on the water and stepped into the shower. I followed him in. Almost immediately, he began kissing me in a firm, but gentle way. I lathered him up with the soap he had run out to buy for our tryst and he already had begun to get hard. Gerard was a well-endowed man, just like he had mentioned via email earlier in the evening. His skin was a light cocoa color and his chest was dusted with short black curly hairs that I lathered with body wash. Even though he hadn't specifically asked for a GFE, I knew he wanted it that way.

We showered for a few minutes, kissing and touching, before we were ready to leave the shower. We dried off silently in the dressing room and he led me back down the corridor to his office. We chatted some more, him asking me about my personal life and telling me a lot about his. His wife, he told me, he was no longer in love with. He claimed to be staying for the sake of their two young boys, but that I didn't quite understand. I think parents often forget just how perceptive children are. And having to live in a strained household where daddy stays at work late patronizing hookers and mommy obviously resents daddy seems way worse than divorce to me. But then again, my parents are still married, so who am I to say what is or isn't best for their family?

I placed a towel on the floor and Gerard laid down so that I could massage him. I started with his back, heaping a generous portion of the lavender-scented gel onto my hands. Massaging is something I enjoy doing on most anyone, clients and friends alike. He had fiddled with the playlist on his laptop for awhile before laying down, finally settling on a downtempo jazz mix he had made. The overhead neon lights were off and the only light in the room was a cranberry-scented candle, for mood I suppose. It wasn't not nice. I massaged him for what seemed like an hour, working every part of his body, his back, legs, thighs, chest, arms and feet. His cock was erect and stood at about 7 inches thick. I began to caress it with my hands and then lowered my head to go down on him. He quite enjoyed the head, as most men seem to, stopping me several times so that he wouldn't orgasm prematurely.

We kissed for another few minutes while I stroked his cock. I was on my period, so we placed a black towel underneath my ass. Gerard began to reach for a condom and then turned back to me. How uncomfortable would you feel if we had sex without a condom? I raised an eyebrow. Extremely so, I replied. He nodded and unwrapped the small square. I resisted the urge to lecture him on how taking those kinds of risks with his body were dumbfoundingly stupid.

We began to fuck and it wasn't that bad. Like I had said, Gerard's dick was nice and large, so the sensation was almost pleasurable. What ruined it for me, however, was the fact that Gerard was so obviously enamored with me. I had asked him several times beforehand if he had wanted something or not and his answer was always Just do whatever you would do normally. *Insert eye roll* Ok, whatever, sure. As I mentioned in my last post, the faux-desire to get to know the "real" me is so very annoying. And so very fake. I don't think any client actually wants to know who the real Lusty is. Because the real Lusty wouldn't be hanging out with their asses except for the fact that they've have something she wants: money (or in this case, a laptop). Anyway, we fucked for a mercifully short time and then cuddled for a bit. Gerard decided that another shower was in order, so shower we did. He moved in for several soft post-coital kisses while I soaped his chest and cock.

I left a short time later, around 1:30 in the morning, Gerard walking behind me to his car that was parked next to mine. He put the laptop in my backseat for me, so as not to arouse suspicion, which, again, seemed a might ridiculous. If he was going to get caught for giving me a work computer, then whether or not he or I put it in my car seems almost inconsequential.

Anyway, though Gerard claimed that he would be seeing me again, I still haven't heard from him almost two weeks later. I suspect that he doesn't have a lot of extra cash to trade. But really, I don't mind. My new laptop and I are really very happy together.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, glad I came across your blog. Interesting read.
Perhaps, in return, you might be interested in my
Cheap Reliable Hosting Company site.
We can all do with more traffic and it is fully Cheap Reliable Hosting Company related.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home