1.11.2012

Boomerang

I've been gone. My bad.

Life has kind of sucked the last few months, but based on the last week and a half of evidence, I'm thinking that 2012 is going to be a whole lot better.

I had to pop back in to report that I just had some incredibly hot, really tender, super dirty, brain-rattling sex. This was with a former lover, who then became a friend, and who just now became a lover again.

Given that the last time we had had sex was over half a decade ago, I had almost forgotten how intense he was. Both of us are pretty damn perverted, and sometimes his hot buttons rub up against mine in a challenging, did-you-really-just-go-there/I'm-perturbed-but-also-turned-on sort of way.

I had forgotten how switchy he was, and it was like, one minute he's telling me that I'm a good girl and slapping my face, and the next minute, we're doing a quasi-Mommy/boy scene where I stroke his hair and back and tell him how good he is while while he buries his face in my tits and rubs himself.

One of the more notable facts about last night was the length and intensity with which I sucked him off. He came somewhere between 20 and 30 times, my lips wrapped around him as he shuddered into my mouth over and over again. Waking up, we began to touch and caress and kiss each other until I found my mouth on his cock again at 7 in the morning.

And lord, did he fuck me RIGHT. He has incredible stamina and energy, and he fucked me with his hands and cock for what felt like hours. He especially loved it when I squeezed myself tightly around his fist.

Today, I'm positively exhausted and barely keeping it together in order to perform at my day job. I don't know if this return-to-lovers status is something that we'll maintain, or if we'll go back to being just friends, but either way, I have these ridiculously hot memories that'll last me well into the future.

1 Comments:

Blogger tablet murah said...

hi lusty can you help me please
you can send message to my email
irpan_coolir@yahoo.co.id

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home