7.06.2005

Rage

I ended it:

John requested nekkid pictures of me and I said that I didn't have any. It's not the truth, but I am not about to give T&A shots to some dude who could then go sell them on the internet. He then ordered me to take some, and I declined, saying that maybe I would after we met. This is the email I just received with a picture attached of a naked woman:

From: [John]
To: [Lusty]

Let me explain something. This is a picture of someone that I met on friendster as well although we haven't physically met either. She wants to get together with me. Now trying to be objective between creating time for you or her which option should I choose? You can take into account our limited history of hot, then let's go slow, then send me money before we meet, etc. She has simply stayed hot. So what do you think?

From: [Lusty]
To: [John]

Do whatever you want, [John]. I don't care for ultimatums. Perhaps you should go with your new play toy, as it seems you are looking for something for nothing, which I am not apt to give you.

From: [John]
To: [Lusty]

Oh don't get me wrong. She will be costly but she has style and is engaging. Plus she is also bi. And she didn't demand anything before meeting. Insofar as ultimatums, I don't like them either especially when it comes to sending money to someone I haven't met. But I was going to try to arrange a meeting with you and her and see what developed.

From: [Lusty]
To: [John]

No thanks. I have lost any interest in you and your supposed offers. The more we talk, the more I think you are a fake. So I'll just save myself some time and energy and let you go ahead with your new girl.


Good fucking riddance, is all I have to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home